Monday - Friday
6:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.Building Access Cards
Building lobby doors are open Monday through Friday from 6:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. For access to the building after hours or on the weekends for Buildings 6200 & 6210, you must use an access card. For additional access cards, please submit a work order via our tenant portal, AwareManager.
Building Keys & Locks
All keys and locks must be ordered through the Property Management Office. In order to ensure proper access for emergency personnel, under no circumstances are you allowed to directly call a locksmith to the premises. If a lock is rekeyed without the knowledge of the Hines Property Management Office, repining will be at tenant's expense. To request keys or lock changes, please have your company's facility contact submit a work order via our tenant portal, AwareManager.
After Hours HVAC
Overtime Heating Ventilation & Air Conditioning (HVAC) is a building specific charge that is calculated based on the type of equipment in each building, electricity, maintenance, and depreciation. Each suite is metered for overtime use, and charges will appear on monthly invoices. After hours HVAC requests can be entered through the Genea Energy Services Platform. The per hour cost is $43.75 per hour for ½ the floor. These rates are subject to change as PG&E electricity charges fluctuate. Click here for instructions for the Genea Energy Service Platform.
Work Order System
Pleasanton Corporate Commons uses the AwareManager online platform for tenants to enter and track work orders (ie. lights out, too cold/hot, etc.). The Tenant Day Contact will be set up with access to the system upon move-in. Day Contacts can access this website by clicking here.
Click here for instructions for the AwareManager. All work orders issued after 4:45 p.m. will be processed the following business day. Should a work order require immediate attention please call the property management office at (925) 734-8400.
Campus Recycling Program
Pleasanton Corporate Commons is a green campus and has implemented a campus wide recycling program as a way to protect the environment and preserve natural resources. At PCC, we encourage recycling by using cans under desks for mixed paper recycling only. Trash and compost bins are placed in kitchens and other central locations.
Tenants are responsible for providing the following items for their suites:
- Compost Bins(green cans) for kitchens, break rooms, and/or central locations
- Mixed Paper Cans for under desks and/or central locations
- Mixed Recycling Cans for kitchens, break rooms, and/or central locations
- Non-Recyclable Trash Cans for kitchens, break rooms, and/or central locations
The recycling program works as follows:
- Cardboard - All cardboard should be flattened, marked “Trash/Basura”, and placed in a cardboard bin in the break room/kitchen or central location for our janitorial staff to recycle.
- Compost - Lined green cans placed in kitchens or central locations collect all compostable items including: food waste; floral/plant trimmings; paper food wrappers; waxed cardboard containers; used napkins & paper towels; paper plates, food containers, & cups; and plastics that say compostable/biodegradable.
- Mixed Paper - Unlined cans under desks collect all paper items (not required to be shredded by your company) including: white/colored paper, newspaper, unwanted mail, post-it notes, envelopes, magazines, etc.
- Mixed Recycling - Lined recycling cans are placed in kitchens and break rooms to collect: glass bottles & jars; aluminum foils; aluminum, steel & tin cans; narrowneck plastic bottles & jugs; and wide-mouth plastic containers.
- Non-Recyclable Trash - Lined cans are placed in kitchens or central locations for items that cannot be composted or recycled. Cans under desks are used for mixed paper recycling only.
- Batteries/Cell Phones/Toner Cartridges/E-Waste - Designated recycling bins are located in the mailrooms of the 6200 & 6210 Buildings. Buildings 6220 and 6230 have a designated area for their building.
Routine deliveries to tenant’s leased premises are allowed during business hours. Delivery/moves of furniture, office equipment, or other bulky items are to be performed after-hours and must be prearranged with the Property Management Office at (925) 734-8400. All companies making deliveries are required to have an approved Certificate of Insurance on file with the Property Management Office.
Pleasanton Corporate Commons has been setting sustainability standards since 2001. As a tenant of PCC you help the building achieve these accomplishments, and we want to recognize you for taking an active part in sustainability and GOING GREEN by offering you a voluntary initiative adapted for tenant spaces within Hines owned and managed buildings that measures and rewards the “greening” efforts in your lease space with the Hines GREEN OFFICE award. The program will help you identify and implement no-cost and low-cost alternatives to operating sustainably in a standard indoor office environment. Since rolling out the program in 2009, over 725 Hines tenant office spaces have achieved Hines GREEN OFFICE designation. In 2014 the program was recognized by the Environmental Protection Agency as a Success in Sustainability and was featured in their national report. If your company is interested in attaining GREEN OFFICE designation, please contact the Property Management Office at (925) 382-1590.
“Hines GREEN OFFICE expresses the sustainable approach we have used in our development and management services for decades. Encouraging tenants to make greener choices is just as important as designing healthy, productive and environmentally friendly space. We are pleased to offer this service to our tenants.” - Hines President and CEO Jeffrey C. Hines
The Building Holidays observed each year are listed below in order to aid your planning operations during the year.
- New Year's Day
- President’s Day
- Memorial Day
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Day
Certain services are not provided on weekends and the holidays listed above.
Hines provides janitorial service to all tenants in the building through our Day Cleaning program. Between the hours of 7:30 a.m. and 3:30 p.m., we have day janitorial staff available to clean restrooms, lobbies, and tenant spaces. The janitorial service provided by the building consists of the following:
- Remove recycling from each desk/office
- Remove compost, recycling, and trash from kitchen/break room areas
- Hand dust or wipe clean horizontal surfaces
- Spot clean partition glass, wall switches and doorknobs
- Remove finger marks and smudges from vertical surfaces
- Broom sweep high traffic areas
- Dust mop all VCT or tiled areas
- Restrooms cleaned and re-stocked
Weekly (performed by night cleaners)
- Dusting of all cleared surfaces
- Vacuum common areas, high traffic areas, offices, and corridors
Periodically (performed by night cleaners)
- High dusting
- Machine buff all non-carpet floors. Strip and recoat, as necessary
- Carpet spot cleaning
The janitorial staff has instructions not to disrupt papers, notes, files, telephones or computer equipment while performing their nightly cleaning and dusting. Only exposed horizontal surfaces will be wiped down as scheduled.
The following specialized services can be provided, at an additional cost, upon request:
- Carpet shampooing
- Interior partition glass cleaning
- Dishwasher service
- Refrigerator cleaning
- Microwave cleaning
Interior perimeter window cleaning occurs annually and exterior window washing occurs semi-annually. Your office will be notified when this has been scheduled. We can arrange to have interior windows cleaned aside from the regularly scheduled cleaning; however an additional charge for this service will be incurred.
Lost & Found
Please contact the Property Management Office at (925) 734-8400 to claim or report items that have been lost or found in the building.
PCC currently contracts through Orkin Pest Control for the elimination of pests from the campus. Orkin takes care of the exterior of the buildings, but we need your help to prevent pests from entering the buildings. By keeping food in sealed containers, not over-watering plants and reporting any pests immediately, you can keep these pests away from PCC. Also, if any pests are found in your area, it is helpful if these pests are killed and retained so the Orkin technician knows what the pest is. We use green pesticides in and outside the buildings. If you would like to know exactly what is used, all MSDS sheets are available in the building office. Please contact the building office at (925) 734-8400 for more information. The following are baits/chemicals which could be used on-site: Niban-FG, Maxforce (Ant Bait, Roach Killer Sm Bait Stations), EcoExempt IC2 & Contract.
Property Management Office
The Property Management Office is located in Bldg 6200 Suite 340. The office is open Monday - Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. We can be reached at (925) 734-8400.
If you have a security concern, please contact PCC Security at (925) 382-1590. You will either reach a guard or be directed to a second number for after-hours assistance.
Please note that guards will not provide building access to anyone unless it is prearranged with the Hines Property Management Office. Security will deny any requests for access regardless of whether or not identification is provided. Please anticipate any after-hours access requirements and make appropriate arrangements in advance.
Solicitation on the premises is not permitted and should be reported immediately to the Property Management Office at (925) 734-8400. We will send appropriate personnel to escort them off of the premises.